Sunday, May 24, 2020

Thanks, Zoom, Eat


Saturday, May 23, 2020

First and foremost, I want to thank the many friends and former players that took the time on FaceBook or via phone to say so many extremely kind words upon hearing of my decision yesterday to end my EuroBall coaching career.

It was quite humbling.

Still, it was Saturday so it was time for . . .

 . . . our weekly Zoom meeting
with the Cluj Crusaders in Romania

Today's topic was Running Back
Techniques and Fundamentals

I may be done with my EuroBall days but I thoroughly enjoy all of these Zoom meetings to exchange ideas about the game. I still want to know all that I can about our ever evolving game of American football.

In the evening, I opted to make dinner for the two of us.

Penne pasta it was!

 My pasta sauce looked good

We enjoyed a solid Italian meal

Which reminded me . . .

. . . I already miss all of the amazing
trattorias, osterias, ristorantes,
pastccerias, caffès and gelaterias

EuroBall life was truly grand when it came to the cuisine.
  
100% TRUE!

No comments: