Wednesday, May 6, 2020

A Day With Some Worry


Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Day LVIII of the International Coronavirus Lockdown started with my lower left leg still in pain but not as much as yesterday which was a good sign.

I thought.

Then I got a message from blog
reader and longtime friend
Susan D'Antuono who is a retired nurse

After listening to her learned counsel, I called my doctor in Ventura and got the first available appointment at 8:30 a.m. tomorrow.

Better safe than sorry.

I spent a long time today working
on a Power Point presentation for
our Europe Warriors project

We can always use more financial and moral support as we prepare, Coronavirus willing, for three more Europe Warriors games at the end of 2020.

If we get the green light from the Health Departments in three countries, we'll be on the field in November and December.

Our tentatively scheduled Europe Warriors games in 2020 are:

U19 Warriors playing in Wroclaw, Poland on Nov. 22nd.

Women Warriors playing in Barcelona, Spain on Dec. 5th.

Senior Warriors playing in Guadalajara, Mexico on Dec. 20th.

Our new customs during the
Coronavirus Lockdown

Wish me luck at Dr. Sands' office tomorrow.

No comments: