Wednesday, May 27, 2020

A Good Day Working on the Computer


Tuesday, May 26, 2020

I spent most of the day working on my computer on two projects.

The first project was revising my talk
for tomorrow and preparing a Power
Point presentation to share my thoughts

Besides Aggressive Kicking Game Strategies, I'll also be talking about what I have learned about American football since 1958 when I first started playing our game as a sixth grader on the flag football team at St. Philip the Apostle School in Pasadena, California.

My other project today was for a friend, Debi Murphy.

For years she has been saying that during my EuroBall years I have posted dozens of good food photos on this blog. She has also mentioned her desire to hang one or two of them on her walls.

Thus armed, I waded through hundreds of blog posts looking for good photos for her to pick to decorate her home.

I narrowed it down to 168 photos for her.

From those 168 photos, I picked these as my favorites.

First, for a meal you need ingredients . . .

Garlic is good

Great looking tomatoes

A fruit market in Barcelona

Mushrooms sautéed would be excellent

You know, these can be
magically turned into wine

Meat for the main course is a MUST!

Adding rich spices adds to a meal

Colorful peppers and garlic

Eggs for a breakfast quiche?

Laurie loves cherries

Escargots in Lyon, France

European bakeries are always
high on my shopping lists

I love bread

Wine with . . .

. . . a meal . . .

. . . is also a MUST!

At least that's what Laurie always says.

A meat plate is a good way
to start the evening

Of course, a good dessert is a fine finish to any meal.

OH MY!

Fruits are healthy

Gelato is never to be refused

Another possible fruit serving

This has to be good for you

As much as I love gelato . . .

. . . I love these more!

That was a wonderfully delicious stroll down a culinary memory lane.

No comments: