Saturday, May 9, 2020

Resting My Leg


Friday, May 8, 2020

Day LX of my International Coronavirus Lockdown was a quiet one spent at home mostly reading and resting my sprained ankle.

Too bad because it was a perfect day for a good walk in the neighborhood.

On FaceBook today I posted my 60th and final Coronavirus Song-of-the-Day, it was time to move on and I was running out of songs

We did have another of our Zoom coaching clinics in the morning.

Reedley College HC Eric Marty
gave a fine talk on the
"Boot and Sprint Out Passing Game"

Perusing the net brought these results . . .

Our good friend Alejandro
looks to be playing another season of
Guadalajara Stings football in Spain

The 2020 Los Angeles Rams
schedule was announced today,
Coronavirus permitting

It will be interesting, and probably painful as well, to see what the ticket prices will be as the Rams move from the venerable Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum to their new SoFi Stadium in Inglewood.

 It was nice of the Skorpions
to give a shout out to Laurie

Somewhat true . . .

. . . 100% TRUE!

No comments: