Saturday, May 2, 2020

A Nice Saturday


Saturday, May 2, 2020

Saturday was another Chamber of Commerce day in Camarillo and Day LIV of my International Coronavirus Lockdown.

 One of the Skorpions posted this
picture of the entrance to Skorpion Field

Looks like it was a BEAUTIFUL day for American football in Varese.

Oh, what might have been . . .

I spent much of the day reading
about the life of Michelangelo Buonarroti

Good point from the net

Spain's Guadalajara Stings
declared that they are a family affair

Guadalajara is located near Madrid and provided me with one of the most rewarding experiences of my coaching career.

Go Stings GO!

I had a weird phone call
with grandson Jacob today

One of two good works of art
on my two mile walk around
the neighborhood tonight . . .

. . . and the other

My favorite sight though was a hop scotch game drawn in chalk on a sidewalk.

Normally hop scotch has nine squares.

The one I saw this afternoon had THIRTY-SIX.

Camarillo can be wacky that way.

No comments: