Monday, May 18, 2020

Sunday at Home . . . AGAIN


Sunday, May 17, 2020

Day LXIX of my International Coronavirus Lockdown was as unremarkable as usual as we stayed home in the safety of Casa Contreras.

I mention again that normally I only write a blogpost about once a week when I'm home but I think that it is historically important for our grandkids to perhaps have a recorded history of what it was like in these unique, boring times.

The highlight of the day was writing to some college coaches about a Spanish Offensive Lineman, Manuel Lortzing, who plays for the Las Rozas Black Demons and wants to play college football in the USA. 

Manuel was a good  linemen with our U18 Europe Warriors team last November that played against Team Austria in Vienna. A good worker, he is already 6'3" and 275 lbs. at the tender age of 18, he's got a chance. Now let's see if some college will take a chance.

On to the net . . .

Good to get a little historical
perspective on Husky football

The Los Angeles Rams continue their
efforts to get me to like their new jerseys

Nice try, but no.

Thank God for wonderful women
like this one!

Someone find me an epee

Fearing for our friend David Lassen
who lives in Wisconsin
  
GREAT point!

Now I look forward to Monday and taking the trash to the curb in the evening . . . MAGICAL!

No comments: