Sunday, May 10, 2020

Saturday With Our Romanian Friends


Saturday, May 9, 2020

Day LXI of my International Coronavirus Lockdown was a relatively good one.

It started with a good two hour Zoom meeting discussing Offensive and Defensive Line play with . . .

. . . our friends with Romania's
Cluj Crusaders

It is always good talking American football with them.

I was still dealing with limited mobility today. The intense pain in my lower left leg are mostly gone but there still remains discomfort when I put weight on my left foot.

Wasn't My Left Foot a movie?

On to news from the net . . .

The Skorpions lost in the Quarter-Finals
of the FIDAF Madden Tournament

I do not know the final score of that game against the Torino Gaguari but at least the Skorpions lost to a club that made it to the National Championship game against the Modena Vipers.

Presidential

Maybe not so much in today's America

Both sad and discouraging.

No comments: