Friday, May 22, 2020

Last Day of Ventura County's Quarantine


Thursday, May 21, 2020

Day LXXIII of my International Coronavirus Lockdown was also the last day of the complete lockdown in many respects in Ventura County.

On Friday restaurants would be allowed to open for sit down customers but with social distanced seating. Many of the local dining establishments were opening with outdoor seating to better deal with the Six Foot Rule.

Laurie believes that we should wait for a couple of weeks at least before dining out and see how things are going in the feared Second Wave arena. We can go out but we are going to wait.

A Zoom meeting started my day . . .

I met with the Varese Skorpion
coaches to answer their questions
on RB play

A big thanks to Martino and Bumba for acting as translators today.

Our DC Dani who is battling the Coronavirus from his bed at home both looked and sounded much better this week.

Mike, Vanessa, Jacob and Mary came over in the afternoon to romp in the backyard.

Mary trying to learn how do
to a cartwheel

A slow day on the internet

Reading Is FUNdamental!

A chilling true crime story about
a former UW Husky football player,
Brad Cunningham, who bludgeons
his wife to death

Apparently I had a class with Brad back in the day but I don't really remember him as he was a few years younger than me and we were not on the Husky teams at the same time.

It is the story of a man I'm glad I did not know any better.

No comments: