Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Saga Continues


The Laundry Room Saga dragged on for another day. The keys were still missing this morning so I missed another chance but indaunted I took the positologist path and took the open 14.00-21.00 slot tomorrow.

Just for the heck of it I dropped into the basement this afternoon to find a guy named Stefan washing his clothes! He showed me the super secret spot where the keys had been stored all the time unbeknownst to me. I'll be fired up on Friday for sure!

Hässleholm's Rock Concert/Festival

This three day outdoor Rock extravaganza started this afternoon and goes on until the wee hours of the morning each day. Think Woodstock comes to Skåne. Lots of beer, people, beer, music, beer, food and, did I mention, beer.

The S¡esta! is close enough to Icelandia to ensure that I will be up late for the next three evenings.

Spring Ball

It was a crisp Spring evening and after practice our QB Kalle Nordström and WR Alex Lilja hung out for another 30 minutes working on their timing. What could be more fun than playing catch on a day like this?

Tonight was our last practice before our Sunday game in Ystad against the very tough 2-1 Rockets. This may be the toughest opponent we have seen to date so we will have to play extremely well to keep up with this experienced squad.

No comments: