Tuesday, April 21, 2020

The Routine Continues . . .


Monday, April 20, 2020

Day V in the California Isolation Ward was just as nondescript as the first four.

The routine is set.

Wake up.

Pick an Isolation Song-of-the-Day for my Facebook page, The Waiting by Tom Petty today.

Come up with an American Football photo to also post on Facebook, here was today's choice.

"The Frozen Tundra"
2019 Scrimmage
Lugano Rebels at Varese Skorpions

Read.

Watch TV.

Eat.

Surf the internet.

See Laurie in the other half of the house a few times.

Sleep.

Repeat again tomorrow.

How I see myself coming out
of Casa Contreras after my 14
days of Isolation are finally over

At 6:30 p.m., our neighbor George
changed the number on the light post
across the street to remind me that
the end is getting closer

SINGLE DIGITS!

Since I arrived back in Camarillo at 6:30 p.m. last Wednesday, George posts a new countdown number at that time each day.

It is something that I look forward to each evening.

Ah, life's simple pleasures.

No comments: