Thursday, April 9, 2020

A Hectic Day Both In the Bunker and OUT of It!


Thursday, 9 April, 2020

Day XXXII of the Great Italian Lockdown saw me somewhat abusing the Prime Directive.

I ventured outside The Bunker for a legitimate reason, a trip to my pharmacy trying to buy more gloves and face masks for my long flight home via three flights and four airports.

The face masks were no problem, I bought three good ones but the gloves were another matter.

I wound up heading into downtown Varese in search of the ever elusive gloves but all four pharmacies that I queued up to had the same answer, "No gloves until next week's shipment."

The sad thing was that in my haste leaving The Bunker to find the gloves, I forgot my iPhone at home.  So, I took no photos of my glorious trip into the outdoors.

Now in news from the net . . .

Italian Doctors and Nurses
kicking a little Coronavirus ass!

AWESOME!!!

 Then there is California's Coronavirus
situation that I'm about to enter

 When I got home, Skorpion Pietro Caprioli
surprised me with this fun going home video

GRAZIE PIETRO!!!

The majority of my afternoon was spent sorting and packing my belongings. I'm now about 95% ready for the trip home.

In the evening, I joined another great
90 minute American football clinic
via the Zoom platform with
our Coaches Exchanging group

We had another good session. Tonight  Salzburg Bulls Head Coach Nick Johansen talked about "The Power Running Game and Compliments."

These clinics have been a great diversion to be sure during our communal lockdown.

My HUGE chocolate Easter egg was
teed up and ready for consumption

Thankfully for me svelte waistline, the egg is hollow.

No comments: