Sat. & Sun., April 4-5, 2026
The joy and peacefulness of the Easter weekend continued for us in fine fashion.
It started on Saturday at Michael and Vanessa's home where we gathered for another Easter egg hunt and celebration of Michael's birthday, this time with Vanessa's family joining in for the fun.
Can you spot any of the well hidden eggs?
The four cousins, Nicholas, Nathan,
Jacob and Mary each found a HUGE
surprise from the Lollipop Guild
Wait, I think I see some eggs.
Jacob and Gigi breaking in the
kid's new ping pong table
Mary starting to gather her 24 eggs
Jacob on the hunt as well
Michael's interesting technique
Well, there is that
Uh-oh . . .
. . . the Battle of the Grandmas
was FIERCE!
Michael with his second birthday
cake of the weekend
All of our family time on Friday and Saturday was fabulous, but on Easter Sunday, Laurie and I both were happy to have some quiet time to ourselves.
Easter Baskets on Sunday
morning for Mary and Jacob
The grandchildren after Mass at
Camarillo's Padre Serra Catholic Church
Meanwhile in EuroBall . . .
IFAF U19 European Championships
Spain vs. Austria
Finland vs. Poland
Germany vs. Hungary
IFAF took advantage of European countries not playing games on Easter weekend to hold these U19 tournament games.
Austria beat Spain
No fancy poster but
Finland edged Poland, 16-13
Germany stomped Hungary
Another international game at the
end of the month in Amsterdam
I just liked this Mexican team's
new, fierce logo
A thought from the net . . .
I hope that Laurie agrees . . .
. . . afterall, Cubans are fun people!
Reading Is FUNdamental!
A Delicious Read





















No comments:
Post a Comment