Mon.-Weds., Sept. 15-17, 2025
The BIG news of the past few days came from the land of the Performing Arts . . .
Our granddaughter, Mary, landed
the role of Olaf in the Camarillo
TheatreFREQS production next
December of the musical play Frozen
WAY TO GO, MARY!
Mary liked these but I don't think
that Olaf would be caught dead in them
Just saying . . .
Tuesday was a beautiful day
to celebrate . . .
. . . Taco Tuesday on this
particular Mexican holiday!
Laurie and I whisked friend
Debi Murphy to Kalaveras in
Oxnard for a street taco bonanza
If Denver ever plays a game in
Mexico City they MUST wear these
Mexican flag colors appropriate helmets
I finally found the result of last
Saturday's U19 International Game
Frankly, Team Hungary's convincing win over Team Britain surprised me.
When I was a kid in the 1960s, the
UCLA Bruins were a solid program
with a rabid fan base
Today, neither of the two
statements above are true
UCLA's 0-3 start to the 2025 season led to their Head Coach, Deshaun Foster, being relieved of his duties on Sunday after only 15 games at the helm of the Bruins. Foster posted a career record of 5-10.
As to that "rabid" fan base . . .
In other college football news . . .
It's a two team race in the
PAC-12 this season
UCLA being #13 on this list
is NOT GOOD!
I agree, driving the Stanford
team gear through Tennessee
on the way to a conference game
in Virginia is odd indeed
Apple Cup Game Week . . .
. . . let the hype begin!
Washington (2-0) at
Washington State (2-1)
The Huskies are 20.5 point favorites to bring the Apple Cup back to Seattle.
Only ten of 32 left unscathed after
but two weeks of NFL play
Three of them, 49ers, Cardinals and Rams are in the NFC West.
As the Rams (2-0) will be playing at the Eagles (2-0) this coming Sunday, the list will be down to no more than nine next week making the 1972 Miami Dolphins (17-0) happier, I'm sure.
The Rams have become a solid
franchise after returning to
Los Angeles from St. Louis in 2016
10:00 a.m. Sunday viewing
at our home with the usual
suspects, I surmise
I made substantially less than
these Georgia high school coaches
back in the 20th-century
News from the net . . .
I'll need to confirm this with our
resident Marine Biologist, Jacob
So incredibly TRUE!
Good outlook on life,
on my humble opinion
Real?
Oregon Ducks/Grateful Dead uniforms
Please God,
let this NOT be real!
A good idea for all parents
and young athletes to consider


























No comments:
Post a Comment