Wednesday, November 26, 2025
After yesterday's action packed visit with Mary and Michael to DTLA, I needed a day off.
So I took one for the most part.
Mary did drop by our home
to bake some holiday cookies
with her GiGi
They were quite good, or so I've been told.
She had to leave us a little earlier than we would have wanted as her family had an appointment to take their annual Christmas family photos this afternoon.
Apparently, Mary still had time
to exercise her pony before the
photo shoot
This from the net today . . .
Old college mascots all wearing those
Navy caps meant to symbolize military
pride and toughness
While I like the intended concept, they still just look nostalgically goofy to me.
Words to live by
Even in 1949, Thanksgiving was all
about Family and Food while
watching Football on TV
We hope that all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day taking stock of all of your blessings and enjoying time with your family over a fine meal while watching, what else, the three NFL games and the one college game on Thursday.





No comments:
Post a Comment