Monday, March 15, 2010

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo



I've been very busy since I left Camarillo but I finally finished reading this mystery by Swedish writer Stieg Larsson.

Mike and Susan D'Antuono gave it to me at our annual Valentine's Day Dinner. It's a great read that you should all definitely add to your summer reading list.

I wish that I knew a little more about Swedish geography so I would have had a bit better idea of exactly where in Sweden the book's protagonists were visiting.

Larsson's original plan was to write 10 mystery books featuring characters Mikael Blomkvist and Lisbeth Salander. The only problen was his unexpected, premature death at the age of 50 due to a heart attack. This book is the first of the three he finished.

Stieg Larsson
1954-2004

5 comments:

Gustaf Hallgren said...

Actually, it's the second one

George said...

Which was the first one then?

Uffe said...

No, this is the first one.
The second book is:
The Girl Who Played With Fire

George said...

That's what I thought!

Anonymous said...

Hey George,

First off yes I still read your blog especially now you are in my ancestors country.

Second I wanted to share this video from our local paper about the Girl with the Dragon Tatoo.

Anna (Bennett's girlfriend)