Sunday, February 22, 2015

A Laid Back Sunday


Sunday, 22 February, 2015:

It started out as a stay at home Sunday watching Barcelona Búfals game videos as we continue to prepare for next Sunday's home game.

At about 2:00 p.m. I received a phone call from Alberto Talavera asking me if I wanted to come to his home for lunch with Rosa and Oscar.

Claro!

I thoroughly enjoyed another great afternoon with Constante-Talavera Clan sharing Oscar's savory arroz con pollo!

I opted to stroll the three miles back to La Hacienda. After all,  it was just a wee stretch of the legs.

The Cathedral as seen from
El Barrio del Carmen
  
How old is this crest?

Think Globally

 Nice fountain with . . .

Cardinal Belluga at the far end

 I do not tire of the Cathedral,
especially when . . .

There is Tango dancing in front of it!

This couple could dance well

Watch them here

Cathedral Tower

Tickets go on sale Monday at 10:00 a.m.

I plan on being in line to buy a pair of ducats for the March 22nd Corrida for Laurie and me.

While just seeing this cartel got me pumped up for the Corrida just four weeks from today, I still like the old cartels better.

This 1914 cartel is what I like

Although this 2011 cartel is cool!

Commies in Murcia too

Often times, simple days like today are the best.

More Days . . .

No comments: