Wednesday, May 25, 2016

School Day


Wednesday, 25 May, 2016:

Up bright an early for the 7:45 a.m., I was off to  Södervikskolan for the school's team practice in preparation for the Big Game against bitter rival Runby Skolan next week.

Coach Thomas Andersson
leading the morning session

Södervikskolan looked hungry today at practice.

I don't know if those pangs were for victory next week or lack of breakfast today.

More signs of Spring
on a cold May day

At 2:00 p.m., I was scheduled to teach two P.E. classes at Runby Skolan. Upon arrival, I found out that the two classes I was to work with had been cancelled.

Nuts.

At 3:00 p.m., it was time to practice with Runby Skolan's school team. Unlike their rivals, Runby Skolan opted for a closed practice today, so no photos were allowed.

In the evening, I was invited by Lotta and Aiki to dinner at Janne's second workplace, the sports bar near the Upplands Väsby train station. After dinner we would walk across the street to attend my first ever Wäsby Warriors Board of Directors meeting.

 When I arrived I found this
sitting at my spot

Janne had already ordered for me.

YIKES!

WW Board at Work

I was asked to give the Board my impressions of the three teams, the club's organization and my role in the whole process.

Since everything has been so positive these past four weeks, giving my report was easy.

After my debriefing, it was FIKA TIME!

Life is GOOD in Upplands Väsby!!!

1 comment:

David said...

Janne knows you well.
And so good for you, too.