Monday, May 30, 2016

A Quiet Monday and an Oklahoma Drill


Monday, 30 May, 2016:

As it turned out, I was more than a little bit tired from my Visby weekend, so today was a veg/reading day largely.

 Where's the darkness?

I took this picture last night while waiting for a bus to whisk me home from the Upplands Väsby train station.

Note how light it still is at 9:41 p.m.!?!?!

The Sun only disappears for about five hours a day in Sweden this time of the year making it hard to sleep.

 I did show up for my daily free
lunch here and it was a GOOD one!

Traditional Swedish cuisine is all about meat and potatoes.

Come to think of it, so am I!

Dusk at Gunnes Gård

This is a reconstructed model of a traditional Viking farm.

It is about a quarter of a mile from where I live.

 Sheep

Lots of sheep

I did rally nicely for our U15 practice at 6:30 p.m.

First Things First

Our field is located in a public park. So after a nice weekend, we needed our players to sweep the field looking for possibly dangerous items left behind by picnickers.

I got to work with our offensive linemen again tonight which I truly love.

Oklahoma Drill

The players requested it and our Head Coach, Thomas Andersson, said "JA!"

Some of our guys loved the drill, some not so much.

We need to keep working on improving out toughness in small controlled doses daily.

IT'S GREAT TO BE A
WÄSBY WARRIOR!!!

No comments: