Sunday, March 1, 2020

Another Stay at Home Day


Sunday, 1 March, 2020

Day #7 of the Lombardia Coronavirus Lockdown and also Day #50 living in Italy this year was uneventful.

I did venture out of my bunker for a cappuccino and a delicious creme filled brioche at the Pasticceria Marabelli and then made a quick Esselunga Supermarket run.

The rest of my day was spent . . .

 . . . washing my hands A LOT,
20 seconds at a time with hot water

From what I have read at many reliable sources (no, definitely NOT from Vice President Pence's crackerjack Task Force), it is the top deterrent to the spread of the Coronavirus, not the masks that so many are wearing or donating all my savings to the Paula White ministry.

The rest of my day was brought to me by some excellent BBC telecasts that I do get in English on my Italian TV.

Always a delight

 I love Sherlock Holmes stories
no matter what the era or who
the actors may be

 They played this weekend in
the DI Spanish League

The two teams that I helped coach a few years ago in Spain were the 3-2 Rivas Osos and the 2-3 Murcia Cobras.

Playing a game would best much fun at this point.

A photo from yesterday's
Skorpions practice

What thrills will the start of Week #2 of the Lockdown bring tomorrow?

Who knows, stay tuned . . .

No comments: