Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Stormy Wednesday


The weather changed greatly today. After a good week of warm, Spring weather, today we had dark clouds, new snow in the Alps and rain in Thun.

Towards the end of the U-16 practice tonight, it even haled on us lightly. No matter, both the U-16 and Senior teams held spirited workouts as we continue to try to improve at all levels.

As I said in an earlier post, Ascension Thursday is a big Holy Day/holiday in Switzerland that started early as almost all businesses were closed by 4:00 p.m. tonight on the eve of the Feast Day.

Since all will be shut down, it looks like I will have a big laundry, house cleaning, football video and reading day on my agenda Thursday.

Can I get this in the overhead?


 I think Kevin and Jacob would love playing in this kid's house at Grandma and Grandpa's house.


Reading is FUNdamental!!!




This was my second "Bruno, Chief of Police" mystery and I liked Bruno's downhome policing style in a small French country village. I've already checked out the third book in this series from the Thun Library, needless to say I enjoy Walker's writing style.

No comments: