Monday, February 17, 2020

A Little Reading, Another School Session and an Evening with HUDL


Monday, 17 February, 2020

My morning was devoted mostly to reading while I awaited yesterday's scrimmage video to be uploaded to our HUDL app for analysis.

As timing would have it, the video was finally available to me just as I was leaving the Villa Skorpion II for today's school session.

We met our two Fifth Grade
classes in the gym at
this Junior High School

 These ten year olds were
attentive as they donned their
flag belts for the first time

The lesson today was simple

The children were going to learn how to pull someone's flags and avoid getting them pulled at the same time.

Can you get across the gym
without losing a flag?

There was lots of running today
in both classes

Of course, we still threw
the ball a bit too

Pietro Caprioli posted this video
of one of our best offensive plays
of the Lugano scrimmage

TD catch by Masch!

In the evening, I started my
HUDL scrimmage video breakdown

Reading Is FUNdamental!

Any Inspector Montalbano book
is a good read in my opinion

No comments: