Tuesday, March 26, 2019

A Working HUDL Video Monday


Monday, 25 March, 2019

As always, the two or three days after a game are usually busy ones for me. I entertained myself today by watching and breaking down our Sharks game video on HUDL. I followed that by starting to do the same work with our next opponent's, the Cernusco Daemons, videos. This work will continue for the next few days as well.

I need to mention and thank the dedicated group of photographers that work our Skorpions games. All of the photos that I post on our game review posts were taken by these good people.

This week, one of them even came up with two excellent videos which I now share with you here.

The Short Version

The Long Version

My toiling today produced a few tangible things of interest perhaps.

The 2019 Team Hammer was
brought up-to-date

 We had to total up the Sharks game
Award Decals

 Which meant that we had to
count out a lot of decals

Stats, as well as our decal
system, can be used to motivate

It was a good, productive work day too be sure to start another Skorpion bye week.

2 comments:

David said...

The "dying cockroach" sticker is awesome.

George said...

I like it better than the alternative "pancake" decal award.