Thursday, June 5, 2008

PLEASE TELL US MORE!


Many of you have e-mailed me asking for more details on Mike and Vanessa's engagement.

He proposed to her in Paris on bended knee on the beautiful Pont Neuf over the River Seine.

I am told by two very reliable sources who have both been to Paris (housemate Christie Chorley and adopted daughter Shi Young Kim) that this is a VERY romantic spot. I have no first hand knowledge of Paris or the Pont Neuf since I only want to go there when I am with a very special someone.

Check out the pictures below of the Pont Neuf and judge for yourself.

Now you know the rest of the story!



3 comments:

Linda said...

CONGRATULATIONS Mike and Vanessa. I hope your love continues to grow and may the two of you love each other as much as George & Laurie love each other. You will have a lifetime of love and happiness. We are so happy for you both!
Linda Torres

Dick Bellman said...

Congratulations to all parties. Aren't you glad you had sons rather than daughters? Otherwise in addition to coaching you would probably be waiting on tables in a local cafe.

George said...

AMEN TO THAT!