Monday, May 15, 2017

Another School Visit to Runbyskolan


Monday, 15 May, 2017:

I enjoyed a relatively calm day today for once.

My morning was taken up doing laundry. I had a good Jeffery Deaver book to read during the 90 minutes that it took to wash, dry and fold my newly clean wardrobe.

Time flew by quickly in the laundry room.

But I digress, only . . . 

. . . more days until . . .

. . . my bride arrives in Sweden!

Starting at 2:15 p.m., I was scheduled to teach two 45-minute P.E. classes at Upplands-Väsby's Runbyskolan for the introduction of basic American football concepts and skills. Today's classes were made up of 11 and 12 year olds.

The 2:15 p.m. class was great!

The girl in the front with the blue jeans has the mentality of a linebacker. I think she will sign up to play with our Wäsby Warriors U11 team at Tuesday night's practice.

The 3:00 p.m. class had athletes too

If we can get three or more of the kids from these two classes to sign up to play for the Warriors, it would be a great day indeed!

 Random building across from
the Runbyskolan bus stop

I like the boulders underneath the building.

This Saturday's
All American Football,
All Day Main Event!
11:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.

All three of our teams (U15, U13 and U11) will be in action against opponents from the Sollentuna and Djurgården clubs.

The finale is a men's Senior game between the Arlanda Jets and the Djurgården club.

Our own Aiki Parts is the founder and team leader of this gala event so this is a Nerve Racking Week at our house.

I am sure that it will all go down well just like it did last Spring thanks to Aiki's preparation and the help of the Warriors family.

No comments: