Monday, February 12, 2018

BIG Day Breaking Down Verona Mastini Scrimmage Videos on HUDL


Lunedì, 12 Febbraio, 2018

I spent about five hours this morning breaking down the videos from yesterday's 103 play scrimmage against the Verona Mastini.

Although we had lots of problems in the scrimmage, most of them are fixable.

My biggest concern was the 23 missed tackles on Special Teams and Defense.

Only one answer to this. . . HARD WORK WORKS!

In the afternoon, I started looking for a capsule coffee making machine for the Villa Skorpion.

I thought that this store in nearby
Tradate should be my starting point

It gave me a price base on two different machines plus a great place to buy capsules in bulk at great prices.

I thought that I would search a bit more before buying.

 Intersting roundabout in Tradate

OLD mail box

Same roundabout, different corner

I've always loved
shovel wielding eagles

The main church in Tradate

A funeral Mass was in process so, out of respect, I stayed outside today.

I headed back to the Esselunga Super Market in Venegono Inferiore to see if they sold capsule coffee makers.

Why, yes they did!

Finally I found what I wanted at a price that I could afford.

 An Italian LAVAZZA machine

My first cup tonight was an intense Dolce capsule that should keep me awake until at least 2:00 a.m.

Speaking of intense . . .

Reading Is FUNdamental

Harry Hole is BACK!

Back in 2010 when I was heading to Sweden for the first time to coach my beloved Hässleholm Hurricanes, Michael D'Antuono gave me a copy of Stieg Larsson's mega-hit novel, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo to read. 

I was instantly hooked on the Nordic Noir genre. Larsson died suddenly at the age of 50 having finished only two more books in his famed Millennium Trilogy.

I soon found that Norwegian Jo Nesbø's books were every bit as dark and intense as Larsson's works.

I was hooked again.

The Thirst is the 15th Nesbø book that I have read and none has disappointed me so far.

Dark and intense reading to be sure!

No comments: