Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Sniffing Paint Fumes on a Beautiful Tuesday


Tuesday, 26 February, 2019

It was an American football day to be sure but in a slightly different way on a bright, sunny day in Lombardia.

For all of you back home,
THIS IS SO TRUE!

I saw this ad in the Gazzetta dello Sport
while having my morning cappuccino
and brioche

I don't think that I'll be ready in time for this year's race.

Today's top morning priority

It was time to give these hammers that will soon become important symbols of our mission with the Skorpions a good paint job.

Four coats for each should do it.

Meanwhile, in news from California . . .

Grandson Jacob is playing
organized baseball for the first time

I believe that his Opening Day is this coming weekend.

We had two Skorpions practices tonight to enjoy.

 The Women's flag team working on a
short double drag crossing route

Good competition at the
Prima Squadra's practice tonight

We also have our Opening Day this coming Sunday.

Reading Is FUNdamental!

So what was I doing this morning between all of those coats of paint you ask?

Well, as Shooter Flatch would advise, "Don't get caught watching the paint dry."

Instead I wisely used my artistic
down time finishing this fast
moving read

This is the book on my iPhone
that I read while riding the
C line bus around Varese

I finished it too on my ride to the Varese Library today.

It is full of great insights into life in Italy.

No comments: