Wednesday, April 18, 2018

A Sunny Spring Day Just Made for HUDL and House Cleaning!


Wednesday, 18 April, 2018

It was a truly remarkable, warm Spring day, perfect to be outdoors enjoying all that nature has to offer in Lombardia but I had to remember that I only had . . .

. . . more day to get the Villa Skorpion
ready for Laurie's arrival in Italia!

That's right,
ONLY ONE MORE DAY!

One more day until we hit all of the clubs,
bars and nightlife in Venegono Superiore!

And the great thing is that we can do all three at just one place if we can get there before they close at 10:oo p.m.!

After finishing my morning HUDL video study of both our game last Sunday and viewing the Crusaders video one more time I was off to the Esselunga Supermarket to get some needed supplies . . .

. . . CLEANING SUPPLIES that is!

I was inspired to spruce up the Villa after the Franzini kids mowed the lawn yesterday.

One more day . . .

No comments: