Monday, June 1, 2020

A Walk With Laurie and the USA Turmoil Continues


Monday, June 1, 2020

It was a beautiful day for a walk with my bride, so Laurie and I made a tour of the neighborhood in the morning.

California poppies growing wild
on Calle Higuera

Mike and Jacob came over to our
home for a Hopscotch Tournament

Later, at B & B Hardware, we
eyed a possible new birdbath
for the backyard

What do you think?

George, Mike and Jacob

I absolutely MUST start walking more EVERY day!

In today's news from the net . . . 

After seeing this poster, I am now
a die hard Maine Black Bears fan

So damn TRUE!

 You mean it wasn't about disrespecting
the flag and the military?

And then there's this guy . . .

I wonder what Dan Rather thinks of Mr. Trump's latest attempts at being a leader during these tough times?

Oh, good call Dan

 I can see this happening
a bit more than a week ago

That's right, whatever happened
to those pesky bugs?

Agreed

With all that is going on in the USA, make mine a DOUBLE!

No comments: