Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Halloween 2014


As always, Laurie had Casa Contreras fully decorated for Halloween. Thus we were joined by Jacob, Vanessa and Michael for some serious Trick or Treating in the old neighborhood last Friday night.

Jacob's face says it ALL!

Toy Story Themed Family

Jessie, Buzz Lightyear and Woody were in the house!

Make that TWO Buzz Lightyears

Laurie's handiwork

Making sure that we had enough to eat

Killer Cupcakes

Cat Woman

Bat Invasion

Call me Jack

Maverick arrived as Woody

Mike and Vanessa's long-time friends Scott, Angie and Maverick Borchart joined us in the night's revelry.

Woody and Buzz
A-N-T-I-C-I-P-A-T-I-O-N

Shenanigans

Raiding the Toy Box

It was time to hit the pavement

Let's Do This!

The first house is always the best!

GLEE!!!
Let's go to another house!

Looking for Loot

The Two Buzzes

What the . . .?

Hold my hand, I'm scared!

It was fun watching these two enjoy one of childhood's best evenings of the year.

If we could only have been with grandson Kevin too in Las Vegas . . .

No comments: