Monday, January 20, 2020

An at Home Monday


Monday, 20 January, 2020

So, a stay at home Monday was the call.

I did not get a chance to watch either of the two NFL Conference Championship games yesterday due to their late starts at 9:05 p.m. Sunday and 12:40 a.m. Monday local time.

I did watch the highlights on YouTube this morning and it seemed like both contests were good ones.

Super Bowl LIV is going
to be a good one I think

I'll watch this one for sure with some of the Skorpions.

The kickoff is slated for 12:30 a.m., Central European time, on Super Bowl Monday, February 3rd.

Great photo-shopped tribute to
QB Len Dawson who led the Chiefs
in Super Bowls I and IV

In both of those long ago Super Bowls, the Chiefs entered the game as Champions of the old and beloved American Football League.

Kansas City lost to the NFL Champion Green Bay Packers 35-10 in Super Bowl I at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum on January 15, 1967.

The Chiefs, in the last game in AFL history, defeated the NFL Champion Minnesota Vikings in Super Bowl IV on January 11, 1970 by a score of 23-7.

I only left the Villa Scorpion II today to visit our local bakery and butcher shops.

As always, a good selection
of meats from which I could pick

The rest of my needed calm day consisted of doing three loads of laundry, reading and doing a some behind the scenes computer work for the fast approaching Skorpions season.

Reading Is FUNdamental!

Another solid read that gave me
many insights into the soul of
the Italian lifestyle mindset

No comments: