Friday, July 31, 2020

Another Birthday During the Pandemic


Sun.-Thur., July 19-30, 2020

The Covid-19 Pandemic continues to grow in the USA in general and California in particular. Thus, we continue to stay mostly at home with occasional visits with family only.

enjoyed working on
a puzzle with Mary

She was in complete control of the situation of course.

I later found out that she is
a nefarious cardsharp!

All in all, we had fun on this day in Oxnard

Oh if life was only so easy . . .

Varese made the ABC news
in Los Angeles

MLB started up again!

So far, the Dodgers are 4-2 on the season and Laurie and I have watched all six games on TV.

The Princess would celebrate her
fifth birthday on July 23rd

I understand 100%

Celebrating her birthday

Can't go wrong with another
Barbie doll for her collection

A tea party was a must!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!

After the birthday donuts, Mary asked if she could color my head.

As usual, I said yes

It was a the only possible answer.

She seemed happy with her work

She really liked adding a
HUGE heart to the top of my dome

Looking in the mirror once back
home before showering the colors
out of my head

We headed to Las Vegas with Mike and Jacob today for the weekend too celebrate young Kevin's ninth birthday.

Andy was thrilled by the vintage
Star Wars gift from
Cyndy Cabrera and Debi Murphy

Always good seeing Andy and Mike together

I have indeed

Predictable

Kevin and I are working on
adding these to our vocabularies

No comments: